$75 - The Mini: About 30 minutes in-studio or nearby; As any outfits as you want in the allotted time.
$150 - The Standard: approximately 2 hours; as many locations (including the studio) as time allows; as many outfits as you want.
$250 - The Double: Same as the Standard but we do it twice! Maybe one at the beginning of the year and one at end of the year? The beauty is you get to choose.
$275 - The Buddy: Designed for you and your best friend; about 3 hours of shooting time; locations and outfits are just limited by time.
$300 - The Sportsman: Are you an athlete? This is just for you. We'll do one standard session plus I'll come to one of your games/matches/events. Want photos from multiple sports? No problem, you can add additional sports for $150 each.
- Book - Call 503.213.3540 to book your session. 1/2 of Session Fee is Due at Booking. We take Visa and Mastercard.
- Pre-Shoot Consultation - About a week before your session, I'll give you a call to learn more about you and any specific ideas you have for your shoot.
- Session - Time to have fun and be uniquely you! The other 1/2 of your session fee is due at the beginning of your shoot.
- Order Appointment - About a week after your session, we'll review your photos and work out how you want to use the images - including selecting your yearbook image. We believe strongly in creating keepsakes that you will proudly display in your home and we can help you visualize how different images and print options will look in your home.
- Delivery - Your photos will be delivered to your home about 2 weeks after your order is placed. That's it!
All sessions include your yearbook photo. We will email your yearbook photo to your school, but if your school requires a hard copy or cd image, then the responsibility for delivery is yours.
Prints and other products are purchased a la carte, and are not included in the session price. We offer a wide-selection of products printed at a professional lab. We specialize in wall art and albums. See our pricing book for all of the details.
Please bring a parent or a friend to your shoot. I don't shoot alone with seniors.